AISLE-Bridge™ is a load bearing aisle system for connecting server racks isolated with either ISO-Base™ or OCTO-Plank™ together into a hot or cold aisle configuration.
The AISLE-Bridge™ is completely modular in design and used on either a raised access flooring system or directly on a concrete slab. It features:
- Heavy-load capacity for moving equipment inside containment systems
- Moves in unison with isolated platforms during seismic activity
- Ease of movement by personnel inside aisle containment systems
- Available for used with either ISO-Base™ or ISO-Base XD™ platform systems
- Enlarges overall containment footprint for increased seismic performance
- Compatible with all Tate or ASM brand floor tiles, (solid or perforated)
The AISLE-Bridge™ product offering includes the following basic frames for use with:
- 24” x 48” Bridge for use with (2) standard access floor tiles on a 48” wide, hot or cold aisle.
- 24” x 36” Bridge for use with (1) standard access floor tile and (1) cut ½ tile for use on a 36” wide, hot or cold aisle.
- 600 mm x 1200 mm Bridge for use with (2) Metric-sized 600 mm floor tiles for use on a 1200 mm wide, hot or cold aisle.
- 600 mm x 900 mm Bridge for use with (1) Metric-sized 600 mm floor tile, and (1) cut ½ tile for use on a 900 mm wide, hot or cold aisle.
Aisle End Frames are available in custom sizes to finish the ends of an Aisle Containment platform. Additionally It is possible to use AISLE-BRIDGE™ Top Plates in lieu of access floor tiles. Designed to simply rest on the AISLE-Bridge™ Frames for ease of removal and access, standard Top Plates are made of aluminum tread material. Custom materials available as needed.